Saturday, November 25, 2006

reindeers

so my aunt and i went to the grocery this evening at around 10 pm... (we just realized that we needed food and juice)... so my aunt goes upstairs to her room to get her coat. my uncle is still asleep from his "nap" and tells her (hearing the noise) "where are you going? take teh damn reindeer with you. they are making too much noise!" so my aunt laughs and tells me... so i go to his door and say "hey! i would take them, but one is missing.... oh he's on your bed asleep!" and my uncle says "oh" and starts to pat the pillow *tee hee*
so we leave and come back and he's still there and shouts at us "PILAR GOT THREE OF MY REINDEERS! COñO!"
and i said "i think aunt helen got one too!" and he stood up shouting "what the hell has helen got to do with the reindeers.... damn i'm dreaming!"





HAHAHA!


pre-merry christmas....


~vixen~

No comments: