Monday, October 09, 2006

i'm trying to customize this damn blog.... i need help. :p

________________________________________________________________

anyway, still in madrid. and i am loving it. postponing my life has never been better. i wonder for how long i can keep this up... hee hee!

i have seen all of my friends here. except my cousin chris. hahaha! he's been sick. so i will call him again tomorrow. tomorrow i go buy a winter coat in H&M or ZARA. hopefully i find one. liz clairborne had an awesome white down vest which i wanted. if i freeze to death, at least i will look gorgeous.

i want to learn to snow baord! :O) my new obsession at the moment. hahaha. only because my cousin joselu gave me the idea. i'm not too old to learn am i?

2 comments:

jax said...

SNOWBOARD!!! I went in 2003 with matt, and i'd still go if not for this damn leg. we went in west virginia. it was really fun. xoxo i updated my blog finally. miss you!!!

Talula said...

i miss you too... :'( i'm cooking now! can you believe it? hahaha! oh yeah i made bacon for you once....