Friday, August 18, 2006

Being Penny Lane for the second night in my life. hahaha!

we went to the concert of INXS the other night. and i am finally sane enough to write about it. :p the night started off really cool it was carlo, tattu, bryant, rheena and me. we were seated in the back of the pit of araneta coliseum. and lo and behold... sitting behind me is an ex of my ex. hahaha! the reason it was so funny was because the DAWN played first. (and they broke up over the dawn, if you need me to clarify, or don't know the story, i'll tell you about it). then MiG played. He was really good. and pretty popular. (of course i'm BIASED!) but he was good. he just had to step up a little. then michelle called and told us to move up front with maite and her. i have to admit. seeing JD live is a whole different story. he has a lot of sex appeal. :p eventually people started moving up front as well, so tattu and i stood up on the chairs. i have to admit, it is a good way to get noticed. :p when JD sang "devil inside" he pointed at me in one part.... of course, i'm wondering how he knew. :p teehee. then kirk, blew tattu and i flying kiss. and the drummer pointed his sticks at us. I LOVE IT. so when the concert ended. we moved to the side of the stage, and i started hamming it up by the guitars of INXS. the guy was just laughing at me posing by the guitars while michelle spoke to him. eventually we found out his name was lindsay mckay, a guitar technician for kirk pengilly. he was really nice. he invited us for a drink in edsa shangrila. so anyway, as they left he called me and gave me guitar picks of kirk and told me to give them to my friends. what a sweetheart. so we moved to the dressing rooms. and by that time INXS has moved. we spoke to mig for a while and then we left for the private INXS party at edsa shang. we stayed in the second floor bar (e). later on in the night. Lindsay joined us. and then Todd burr joined us too, he's a drummer. anyway, these two are just hilarious. they are such nice and funny guys. we closed the bar and we moved to the lobby. continued to talk (oh, by this time it was just todd, lindsay, michelle, maite, carlos and i). I KICKED TODD'S ASS! :O) I hope he will really post the picture of his ass on his website. hahaha! that was the night. oh, michelle was asked by JD where the bathroom was. hahaha! at least you spoke to him! but he left and went to his room with a chipipay wearing white charol shoes. :p negative pogi points for you, mister.

I've been trying to post the pictures here on the blog. but it's not working. so here is the link to my album.
http://unagatasalvaje.multiply.com/photos/album/25

No comments: